Provisional workshop title / themes include:
- The 21st Century teacher Toolkit: how to make best use of a wide range of tools to improve teaching and learning
- Effective use of handheld devices, including the iPad
- ICT in the Creative curriculum
- Pupils as animators. How to use animation to meet a variety of objectives.
- Effective use of Moodle to raise attainment in Secondary Education
- Creating and using interactivities to enhance the learning process
- Making effective use of Lego in the Primary classroom
- Using ICT to enhance learning outside the classroom
A finalised workshop program with full details of what is being covered and how it will benefit you and your pupils will be published in September once teacher presenters have been able to confirm their availability.